Great hangout coming up if you are bewildered by G+.
Great hangout coming up if you are bewildered by G+.
#googleplustips
Originally shared by ****
I Get Asked This All The TIme!
Watch Live on YouTube: http://goo.gl/XQF0H8
Watch Live on Google+: http://goo.gl/opkP0B
Watch Live on My Blog: http://goo.gl/uWhUcC
Watch Live on Facebook: http://goo.gl/95TkUs
I started a weekly Hangout On Air with Sandra Watson called the ABC's of Google+ and yet I still get people asking me for the most basic of starting points on Google+.
Once you have watched this you can go check out past episode of ABCs here: http://goo.gl/3J47sx
You can also see the ABC's Playlist on YouTube: http://goo.gl/epPM68
My Sister Shari Soelberg who has co hosted the HOA "Network Roundtable: Inspiration, Motivation, and Education for Your Small Business" for over 16 weeks called me the other day and asked this exact question.
So here is my answer!
I will be helping Shari Soelberg, Gina Dominica, and Emmanuelle Duce live and broadcast this coming Tuesday at 3:00 pm MST with the most basic beginning items to get started on GOogle+. I will not be taking questions or interacting with the audience during the show. THis is going to be a "Fly on the wall" insight into what I recommend to help you get started on Google+.
Please feel free to comment in the feed during the show because I will come back and respond to the questions and comments that come up as part of this show.
See all the Hangouts On Air Gomboc Produces on YouTube: http://goo.gl/wL5d5N
Learn more about our hosts
Dennis N. Duce http://goo.gl/kFAzAi
Shari Soelberg: http://goo.gl/VvUlRI
Gina Dominica: http://goo.gl/qb3XFz
Emmanuel Duce: http://goo.gl/qfJOi3
Gomboc.me: http://goo.gl/vPW07y
Production by Gomboc.me http://goo.gl/vPW07y
Check out other HOAs produced by Dennis N. Duce and Gomboc Here: http://goo.gl/VZBF2Y
Want to go back and watch another HOA Produced by Gomboc that you missed? You can see that list here. http://goo.gl/B5yC58
This is a +Gomboc.me produced Hangout On Air by Executive HOA Producer DENNIS N. DUCE
#AskTheDuce #Gombocme #Gombocd #googleplustips #googleplus
#googleplustips
Originally shared by ****
I Get Asked This All The TIme!
Watch Live on YouTube: http://goo.gl/XQF0H8
Watch Live on Google+: http://goo.gl/opkP0B
Watch Live on My Blog: http://goo.gl/uWhUcC
Watch Live on Facebook: http://goo.gl/95TkUs
I started a weekly Hangout On Air with Sandra Watson called the ABC's of Google+ and yet I still get people asking me for the most basic of starting points on Google+.
Once you have watched this you can go check out past episode of ABCs here: http://goo.gl/3J47sx
You can also see the ABC's Playlist on YouTube: http://goo.gl/epPM68
My Sister Shari Soelberg who has co hosted the HOA "Network Roundtable: Inspiration, Motivation, and Education for Your Small Business" for over 16 weeks called me the other day and asked this exact question.
So here is my answer!
I will be helping Shari Soelberg, Gina Dominica, and Emmanuelle Duce live and broadcast this coming Tuesday at 3:00 pm MST with the most basic beginning items to get started on GOogle+. I will not be taking questions or interacting with the audience during the show. THis is going to be a "Fly on the wall" insight into what I recommend to help you get started on Google+.
Please feel free to comment in the feed during the show because I will come back and respond to the questions and comments that come up as part of this show.
See all the Hangouts On Air Gomboc Produces on YouTube: http://goo.gl/wL5d5N
Learn more about our hosts
Dennis N. Duce http://goo.gl/kFAzAi
Shari Soelberg: http://goo.gl/VvUlRI
Gina Dominica: http://goo.gl/qb3XFz
Emmanuel Duce: http://goo.gl/qfJOi3
Gomboc.me: http://goo.gl/vPW07y
Production by Gomboc.me http://goo.gl/vPW07y
Check out other HOAs produced by Dennis N. Duce and Gomboc Here: http://goo.gl/VZBF2Y
Want to go back and watch another HOA Produced by Gomboc that you missed? You can see that list here. http://goo.gl/B5yC58
This is a +Gomboc.me produced Hangout On Air by Executive HOA Producer DENNIS N. DUCE
#AskTheDuce #Gombocme #Gombocd #googleplustips #googleplus

Comments
Post a Comment