#personalbranding
#personalbranding
Originally shared by Anfernee Tan
10 ways to improve your personal brand (they work)
I love points 8 and 9, ESPECIALLY 8! LOL
8. Don’t write like an African Prince
If you’ve ever received a SPAM email asking you to wire money for a small piece of a large inheritance, then you know what I’m talking about here. Make sure that your grammar and style are an indication that you are a) educated b) have a proficiency in English.
9. Differentiate but don’t be too quirky
Yes, differentiation is great and doing something to grab your audience’s attention is encouraged. I once had a salesperson write me a poem!
While differentiation is essential in personal branding, there is a line that can be crossed which classifies you as too quirky or odd.
I once had someone say this is a cover letter “My name is ‘Alex’, but I also go by the alias Moon Stalker 81”. Yeah, that was enough for me…
Enjoy.
#personalbranding #actionables #socialmedia
http://www.business2community.com/branding/10-ways-improve-personal-brand-less-24-hours-0779816
Originally shared by Anfernee Tan
10 ways to improve your personal brand (they work)
I love points 8 and 9, ESPECIALLY 8! LOL
8. Don’t write like an African Prince
If you’ve ever received a SPAM email asking you to wire money for a small piece of a large inheritance, then you know what I’m talking about here. Make sure that your grammar and style are an indication that you are a) educated b) have a proficiency in English.
9. Differentiate but don’t be too quirky
Yes, differentiation is great and doing something to grab your audience’s attention is encouraged. I once had a salesperson write me a poem!
While differentiation is essential in personal branding, there is a line that can be crossed which classifies you as too quirky or odd.
I once had someone say this is a cover letter “My name is ‘Alex’, but I also go by the alias Moon Stalker 81”. Yeah, that was enough for me…
Enjoy.
#personalbranding #actionables #socialmedia
http://www.business2community.com/branding/10-ways-improve-personal-brand-less-24-hours-0779816


Thanks for sharing Zara Altair
ReplyDelete