Ronnie Bincer #hoa #hangoutsonairtips
Ronnie Bincer #hoa #hangoutsonairtips
Want to do hangouts on air and don't know how? This is a great introduction
Originally shared by Ronnie Bincer
How Do I start a Hangout On Air - step by step as of Feb. 2014 HOA
HOA Tips Watch the first 17 min. of this video for step-by-step guidance on the suggested way now to start HOA (Hangouts on Air) on Google Plus.
This is the video that was automagically created when I did the training show yesterday How do I start a Hangout on Air? Best practices mid Feb 2014
You can watch the first part where the training slides are presented or jump right to the Q&A portion which starts at 17:22 in the video. The total video is approx 37 minutes long. You may want to bookmark it for later.
I plan on trimming this down to just the training portion for use at another time, but I think there is additional value to be harvested by watching the Q&A at the end as well. It all happened on this HOA Event Page: http://goo.gl/3uTShm in case you want to go to where the majority of the interaction happened.
Thanks to all for interacting live and for sharing this around for those that may need to know the latest methods for running your own Scheduled HOA Broadcasts as of February 2014.
=== ===
#HOAtips #HangoutsOnAir #GooglePlusTips #OnlineMarketing #SHOAE #EventsTips
signup to keep up at bit.ly/HangoutMastery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCv1uYFMsek
Want to do hangouts on air and don't know how? This is a great introduction
Originally shared by Ronnie Bincer
How Do I start a Hangout On Air - step by step as of Feb. 2014 HOA
HOA Tips Watch the first 17 min. of this video for step-by-step guidance on the suggested way now to start HOA (Hangouts on Air) on Google Plus.
This is the video that was automagically created when I did the training show yesterday How do I start a Hangout on Air? Best practices mid Feb 2014
You can watch the first part where the training slides are presented or jump right to the Q&A portion which starts at 17:22 in the video. The total video is approx 37 minutes long. You may want to bookmark it for later.
I plan on trimming this down to just the training portion for use at another time, but I think there is additional value to be harvested by watching the Q&A at the end as well. It all happened on this HOA Event Page: http://goo.gl/3uTShm in case you want to go to where the majority of the interaction happened.
Thanks to all for interacting live and for sharing this around for those that may need to know the latest methods for running your own Scheduled HOA Broadcasts as of February 2014.
=== ===
#HOAtips #HangoutsOnAir #GooglePlusTips #OnlineMarketing #SHOAE #EventsTips
signup to keep up at bit.ly/HangoutMastery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCv1uYFMsek


Zara Altair thanks for sharing this post/video.
ReplyDeleteRonnie Bincer My pleasure. Great stuff.
ReplyDelete