The 3 Hottest Questions This Week From The Google+ Help Community


Originally shared by Carol Dodsley

The 3 Hottest Questions This Week From The Google+ Help Community

Google Plus pages in a mess, Using A Business page to +1 and share from the web, Formatting GPlus posts!

Hey everyone! Time for the latest Google+ Help Weekly Round-Up where the top trending questions of the week are answered!

1)Kostas McDade    -  It appears that my company's google plus pages are all kinds of messed up

We already have a G+ page, and wanted to add a YT channel but setting up the YouTube has created us a 2nd google + page.  Should I #1) delete the old page and just use the one that is synced with the youtube account or #2) somehow link the two together? 

 Peggy K  responded with the following explanation: 

There really isn't any good way to "sync" or link together two different Google+ Pages. So I think the thing is to decide which Google+ Page you want to use, then delete the one you don't want. If you want to use the Google+ Page you created 2 years ago, you can contact YouTube support and ask them to move your YouTube channel to that Google+ Page. Use this form: https://support.google.com/youtube/contact/ytgplus

See the full discussion here: http://goo.gl/GCjeBw

2)Martin Leitch  asked:  I want to use my business account when I am on a website and hit the Google+ button
It keeps coming up with my personal account and gives no option for me to change it. How do I do that?

Zachary Fair  responded with: 

You should have the ability to share as your page or profile when you're outside of Google.

After you've set up a password for your page as Kamal Tailor   suggested, (You can go to the page settings set up a third party tools password
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3046478?hl=en) 

there are a few ways to go about sharing as your page. 
So see the full discussion here for more info: http://goo.gl/mwirWq

3) Rick Coram   asked: How do I format my text in GPlus Posts?

Er, yes. Hello, Google+. Rick, here. Long time admirer, first time Help enquirer. I have a question. I've learned _ for italics and x for bold print. Are there any more such commands ? 

 Stephan Hovnanian  replied and shared: Hyphens for strike through and you can nest your formatting too - That means you can combine two formatting markups. ie: * _ yourtext _ * (without spaces) and it will be bold italic. 

Whiskey Schulze   also offered a link to the help pages https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1053549?hl=en

See the full discussion here: http://goo.gl/u1IpjX

► Tip of the Week

Jaana Nyström   shared a fantastic tip on…
Internet security and Google accounts

You can see the post here: http://goo.gl/IS90Ob

Thanks for all of your questions and insights this week. Special thanks to everyone who helped respond to these trending topics this week. Make sure to check back again next week where + will help to highlight the best questions and answers on the community.


#weeklyroundup #googleplusprotip #besthelpontheweb

Comments

Popular Posts