#jimihendrix #voodoochild
#jimihendrix #voodoochild
Originally shared by jonathas pinheiro
''R.I.P. James Marshall Hendrix os ás das cordas'' jonathas pinheiro
___________________________+++_______________________________
Lyrics:
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Yeah
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise a little sand
Yeah
cause Im a voodoo child
Lord knows Im a voodoo child baby
I want to say one more last thing
I didnt mean to take up all your sweet time
Ill give it right back to ya one of these days
Hahaha
I said I didnt mean to take up all your sweet time
Ill give it right back one of these days
Oh yeah
If I dont meet you no more in this world then uh
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late
Dont be late
cause Im a voodoo child voodoo child
Lord knows Im a voodoo child
Hey hey hey
Im a voodoo child baby
I dont take no for an answer
Question no
Yeah...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdvkgWt-uew&feature=share
Originally shared by jonathas pinheiro
''R.I.P. James Marshall Hendrix os ás das cordas'' jonathas pinheiro
___________________________+++_______________________________
Lyrics:
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Yeah
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise a little sand
Yeah
cause Im a voodoo child
Lord knows Im a voodoo child baby
I want to say one more last thing
I didnt mean to take up all your sweet time
Ill give it right back to ya one of these days
Hahaha
I said I didnt mean to take up all your sweet time
Ill give it right back one of these days
Oh yeah
If I dont meet you no more in this world then uh
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late
Dont be late
cause Im a voodoo child voodoo child
Lord knows Im a voodoo child
Hey hey hey
Im a voodoo child baby
I dont take no for an answer
Question no
Yeah...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdvkgWt-uew&feature=share
Comments
Post a Comment