Opportunity for your images.

Opportunity for your images.
#photography  

Originally shared by Chrysta Rae

Today is DAY SEVEN of REVEALS from the 2014 NEW YEAR, NEW HUNT round of the Chrysta Rae Photography Scavenger Hunt!!!

What is the photography scavenger hunt?
Only the most fun you can have with your camera!!

I host this event every season for anyone of any level of photography to participate.
I open the game up to 500 Photographers
I give you 10 items to shoot 
I give you around 2 months to shoot and enter your photos.
Then I have them judged by amazing photographers
(this round's judges were Alan Shapiro Mike Shaw Thomas Hawk Mark Rodriguez and Derek Kind   

I then open the albums up to the public - which is this stage.
Later today I will be posting the winners from this album.
There are 10 categories: Today is the "*SPICY*" album, see previous posts for the "CIRCE - Straight out of the Camera, "CARELESS", "STEAM", "EMBRACE", "HUNGOVER" and "HEALTHY" albums.

This event is an amazing way to use your camera in new ways. 
It gets you seeing things in new ways.
It helps improve your photography skills, gives you a huge audience, and let's everyone celebrate each other's successes. 

The group of "scavengers" that participate create a community unlike any other on G+. Support, encouragement  friendships even some  #huntsmack  is enjoyed. 
We become a family over the course of the round. 

This is a negative-free zone - I have zero tolerance for any critiques that are uninvited. 
Please be respectful and remember that every person went out there and took the time to shoot these images 
and put thought into them and tried their best. 
As always, I am proud of every single one of you.

(NONE of the images were taken by ME - this is a collection of images taken by multiple photographers participating in the scavenger hunt. ALL COPYRIGHTS APPLY)

With that - I present to you the "SPICY" album (all shots are straight out of the camera - no editing allowed in this category),
1 item seen in 179 different ways.
 

(album cover image by John Onnen)














Comments

  1. Excellent. Have a Very Very Happy, Nice, Pleasant & Lovely Day and Night with Sweet Dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts