There's no dabbling in online marketing. Bill Pescosolido, top internet marketing earner, said a few months ago.

There's no dabbling in online marketing. Bill Pescosolido, top internet marketing earner, said a few months ago.
That is so true.
Today I made some changes to my web page after doing some training. (Yep, I invest in myself.)
And I'm not done with tweaking yet.
Then I integrated my #autoresponder with my blog posts from this new site so that all of my lists will get updates on my new blog posts.
Now I need to resize an image to use as part of my blog post signature.
If you have already done these things, kudos!
If not, you may want to take some time to do #rhinowork (the behind the scenes work that pays off long term) to enhance your #onlinebusiness .
If this is bewildering and you would like some help, get in touch.
Message me here. Or send me an email: zara@actationnow.com.


Comments
Post a Comment