Want to do something new on Google+?

Want to do something new on Google+? Rethink Hangouts On Air. Ronnie Bincer The Hangout Helper is ready to brainstorm new ideas. Join us in one hour!

Originally shared by Zara Altair

An HOA is not a one-trick pony.
Hangout Master Ronnie Bincer talks about tools and ways to use Hangouts On Air.
Learn features, add-ons,and innovative uses for HOAs. 

Invite your friends and business associates. Share the event. 
Watch on YouTube: 
Midweek Zap - The MASTER Speaks
Watch at Actation Now!: http://actationnow.com/start/?page_id=379
About Hangout Mastery: goo.gl/gWxrWH

About Ronnie Bincer (just in case you don't know)

Tagline
The Hangout Helper: Video Content Marketing, YouTube & Google+... I can help! (Video SEO and more)

Introduction
Video Content Marketing...TheHangoutHelper.com
Hangouts & HOA Coaching/Production, Video SEO, YouTube Tips, Google+ Tips - Nice Guy, Good Teacher, Great Coach!

 If you are interested in utilizing Google Plus as a Marketing tool & you are interested in Hangouts or Hangouts on Air (HOA)... then you've come to the right place!

Feel free to add me to your circles to help keep up with all the constant changes! If you are serious about it, check out the membership site I have to help you keep up: Hangout Mastery http://goo.gl/rGJ0gE

If you've come here to Thank Me for my work so far...Great!
Please Re-Share my posts and interact with them via comments & +1's.

I am not an employee of Google, though many days I feel like I should be!



On Google Plus, I guide Businesses & People in how toCreate Events Properly & I Offer Services as a Hangouts On Air Coach, Moderator & Producer.

To see a list of services I offer, visit my Services Website: TheHangoutHelper.com

To learn a few important things about hangouts check out these 3 posts of mine:
1) New Google Plus Hangouts; Video calls, messages, setup & basics
2) New Google+ Hangouts on Air (HOA) account setup and tutorial 
3) How to be a Great Hangouts on Air Guest - Executive Summary

I also specialize in Video SEO helping your Videos get found and watched online. This is getting more & more difficult because of the volume of videos out there. That is why they need to be Optimized to get found & watched. 

I poke around a lot on Google Plus. You will find spirited activity if you Circle me. I've become quite passionate about Events, Hangouts and Hangouts on Air (HOA) - it is a natural area for me!

Here is a post about Google+ tips I wrote that I wish I had seen when I first arrived... see if it helps you Join In the Conversation with a bit more confidence: Google+ Etiquette & Basic Tips

And here is another Google Plus Important Tip post I wrote up on: 
Google+ Hashtags - what are they and why should I care?

And about How Google+ is Changing Search Results (SEO):
How Google Plus Has Changed Search Forever! (the video)

Learn about Live YouTube Streaming or Hangouts on Air via: 
3, 2, 1... You're Live!

There is Plenty More... Just add me to your circles and you will see!

 Zara Altair helps small business people with Google presence. She hosts The Midweek Zap every Wednesday. You are here!

For more about Hangout Mastery click here: goo.gl/gWxrWH

Responding Yes or Maybe will set a reminder so you can catch the replay.)

*Hashtag: #MWZ * Please use for your tweets and when sharing out the show.

Catch past Midweek Zap shows:
http://goo.gl/IgYCRK

Like the topic? Know someone that will enjoy it? Invite your friends!

Comments

Popular Posts