Feel as though there's a roadblock to your content sharing?

Feel as though there's a roadblock to your content sharing? curator Circle has some great tips for getting out there and better yet, engaging.
H/T Mel -Mel
#googleplustips #marketingonline
Originally shared by curator Circle
Why is my content not being reshared across Google+; social media marketing sucks!
Ok! this is what is already happening to many of us that joined Google+ or any other social media platform to improve the visibility of their brands and mostly improve their sale. It's a mere fact that, if your only #socialmediastrategy is to fight for #followers (for those on G+, you will engage in massive circle sharing and other followers addition practices). You will gain some or you will even gain as much as possible.
Though, did the mere fact of having a heavy number of followers ensures that your content will be shared and that you will earn the visibility to your #blog , #website or #brand ? I doubt.
The reality is just across the door: Check your followers count and its impact in terms of +1s and re shares and compare it to that of anyone that you find successful on any #socialmedia and let me know the results.
It's obvious that there are people that have around 30.000 followers but at the end of the day, they can't count 20 plus one when they post or re share a content; I call it a failure of the #socialmediastrategy .
Here are some of the problems that are affecting your re share rate if you already have those followers but no one +1d or reshared your content:
1. You are not listening enough to your followers. That is, you are trying to sell at any cost. In fact, we all are consumers (even marketers, as they are marketing heaters). Any consumer would like to feel treated specially and loved before he or she buys.
2. Your #content is lacking the creative bit. In fact, we all know that the visual aspect improve the coolness feeling of any online shared content. Or the same information can be shared by 5 persons but the creativity of one impacts better. Are you doing that enough?
3. Your content is not solving anyone's problem? Never forget, you can still sell by solving other's problems. If you created a business it's because you knew there is someone that had a need to solve!
4. You are just copying the stuffs from elsewhere that you are sharing. Never mind; this works for a while but once your followers spot it, you become the one that no one cares about what they do.
5. #Followers don't know what to expect from you. This is one of the most common problems; we end up sharing everything because we want to be viewed as #engaged users. Believe me, anyone of us has in mind those users that always share nothing good! Don't be one of them
#socialmediamarketingtips #onlinemarketingtips


Thanks for the re-share, darling Zara Altair ! #HUGSS Tip NO. 5 got me thinking :D - stay focused
ReplyDeleteGreat picture
ReplyDeleteKrithika Rangarajan Focused? It's difficult when there is so much good stuff out there. #HUGSSSSS
ReplyDeleteGreat advice Zara Altair I found this to be true also. I share my blog posts a lot because most times they have some good art design information in them. Sometimes I talk about products that I am most accustomed to using and even new ones that I discover sometimes. However I still get the same kind of 'no one cares' response. Every once in a while though I do get a few good string of comments.
ReplyDeleteThe biggest reason why most don't get good traffic any longer is because all the social medias now want you to pay to reach your followers. I have basically given up on getting anything from social media as its just a waste of a huge amount of time that you have to spend on it to gain anything respectful.
It use to be only a few hours a week, now it's 6 to 8 hours a day which means staying up all night. Trust me, I know as I have been doing this for several years and it just is not worth it any longer and I have moved back to focusing on SEM.
Arthur Morehead Hey, there's no paying on Google+. But, yes, it does take time and involvement, and...on a consistent basis. I, personally, prefer talking to people one on one to SEM. Yes, it is work. On the other hand, I enjoy people.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair
ReplyDeleteOh yes of course me too. That's why I want to start using the HOA as soon as I get a better camera to record my seminars and demonstrations that I do locally. I have big plans but I also have a busy schedule. I have to limit myself on social media in order to complete my goals but then if you do that then your presence in the SERP's starts to slip, it's a "Catch 22" lol
Arthur Morehead Understand. Definitely Catcha 22. :)
ReplyDelete