Good to know. Posted on this yesterday. I do like the new business page. Waiting for the hoa Thursday for more.


Good to know. Posted on this yesterday. I do like the new business page. Waiting for the hoa Thursday for more.
Also thinking Plus Your Business! martin shervington's new neighborhoods could be a lot more fun.
(Wow. I'm not good at phone texting! All errors completely mine.)
#googleplustips #googlebusinesspage

Originally shared by Ronnie Bincer

New menus & options for Google+ Pages (Business Pages)
I was helping someone navigate on their G+ Page and saw some new stuff... I've annotated below what some of the menu changes are.
The Page's "Dashboard" menu is now My Business
The Page's "Profile" menu is now Google+ Page
The Page's "Home" menu is now Stream

I'm happy that the Page is no longer called a Profile but instead the menu says "Google+ Page" for the place where the Page's posts go. Good name change Google! Now I wonder if soon our Profiles will be showing STREAM instead of HOME.

Here are a bunch of places to learn about the changes... first I'll start with martin shervington's wonderful explanation on Business Pages:
http://www.plusyourbusiness.com/complete-guide-to-google-pages/

Then some official Google posts about these places (punny eh?)
https://support.google.com/business/?hl=en#topic=4539639

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4570064?hl=en#4570064

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4570065?hl=en

http://googleandyourbusiness.blogspot.com/2014/06/help-your-business-shine-with-google-my.html

Looks like these changes went live around 11-June, 2014 (for those keeping track).

EDIT and on 19-June, 2014 there will be a Google Official Live HOA explaining these new changes here: http://goo.gl/IYx4qQ (h/t Thomas Morffew for the alert)
=== ===
#GooglePlusUpdates   #GooglePlusPages   #BusinessPages   #GooglePlusTips

Comments

Popular Posts