martin shervington You Shape What Happens Next
martin shervington You Shape What Happens Next
New to Google+? Great tips and some fun on this #DiscoverGooglePlus hangout on air.
Worth a view.
Originally shared by martin shervington
Would you like to be part of a show on Tuesday 3rd June?
Well, if you've been using the hashtag #DiscoverGooglePlus then I will go through the stream today and pull together some of your key tips.
Not made a post yet? Well, there is still time!
So share a post publicly with your top tips about Google+, and I may even invite some of the people with the best ones onto the show as well.
Should be fun :D
New to Google+? Great tips and some fun on this #DiscoverGooglePlus hangout on air.
Worth a view.
Originally shared by martin shervington
Would you like to be part of a show on Tuesday 3rd June?
Well, if you've been using the hashtag #DiscoverGooglePlus then I will go through the stream today and pull together some of your key tips.
Not made a post yet? Well, there is still time!
So share a post publicly with your top tips about Google+, and I may even invite some of the people with the best ones onto the show as well.
Should be fun :D
Comments
Post a Comment