OK. I'm not way into quotes. This one made me laugh.


OK. I'm not way into quotes. This one made me laugh.
All those unequivocal judgment errors. :) 
H/T Michel REIBEL 
#quote   #goodjudgment   #experience  

Originally shared by Quotes Empire

Good judgment comes from experience, and experience usually comes from bad judgment.

Please follow us on :: Quotes Empire

Subscribe for fresh quotes :: http://quotesEmpire.com

#judgment #experience #wisdom #life #quotes #quoteoftheday

Comments

  1. Much like mistakes :)))

    I think I'll make another......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin Case We are human. It's guaranteed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the re-share Zara Altair !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très drôle mon frère Justin Case! Your comment caused me to bust out ... I do like funny, I look for it and highlight it when I find it. Along the lines that good judgment comes from a priori bad judgment, I reckon I need to register une autre round of mal judgment ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kevin Burns  :)
    Laughter is the elixir for life



    And less wrinkles :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts