Stephan Hovnanian is The Midweek Zap guest on June 25.
Stephan Hovnanian is The Midweek Zap guest on June 25. I like to do some background on my guests before the show. I'm reading his book Amazon.com: Google+ Pro Tips: Managing Your Google+ Circles eBook: Stephan Hovnanian.
This handy checklist is a gift for readers.
In addition he is offering this book free before his HOA this week with Circloscope 's Christine DeGraff and Craig Fifield.
Lots for you to check out to refine your online marketing.
Meet Stephan on Wednesday, June 25 on The Midweek Zap.
#MWZ #googlepluscircles #Circloscope #googleplustips
http://bit.ly/1miOtcL
This handy checklist is a gift for readers.
In addition he is offering this book free before his HOA this week with Circloscope 's Christine DeGraff and Craig Fifield.
Lots for you to check out to refine your online marketing.
Meet Stephan on Wednesday, June 25 on The Midweek Zap.
#MWZ #googlepluscircles #Circloscope #googleplustips
http://bit.ly/1miOtcL


Thanks for sharing, Zara Altair! I look forward to our show
ReplyDeleteStephan Hovnanian I am too! Your straightforward style fits right in with the aim of The Midweek Zap.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I will have to watch please invite me!
ReplyDeleteChristine DeGraff You are on the invite list. Should be coming to you next weekend.
ReplyDelete