Just a few minutes. Get going with Circloscope !

Just a few minutes. Get going with Circloscope !

Originally shared by Wade Harman

CircloScope Master Class- Level One

Join me as I show you how to master your Google Plus circles using Circloscope!  I will have a full panel of people, and if you would like to be included in the panel, let me know in the event comments and I will invite you in to ask questions while you use your CircloScope product with me.

Get CircloScope Premium here $47/year: http://goo.gl/5ympfQ

Get the Free version of CircloScope here: http://goo.gl/PA3YGW

Read my latest article about CircloScope uses: http://goo.gl/gsHRJs

Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can be sure to catch all of the CircloScope classes: http://goo.gl/z7LXTJ

Disclaimer
For anyone who posts to this event page:  You will be put into a notification circle for my HOA's.  This will be sent out once a week, and it will help us stay connected.  If you would rather I didn't put you in the circle, please let me know.

#GooglePlusTips   #googleplustools   #circlemanagementtools   #circlemanagementtips   #googlepluscircles

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts