Like to think?
Like to think?
About marketing?
About Google+?
About what we're all doing here on Google+?
Mani Scienide David Amerland martin shervington and others get into it in this powerful conversation.
#neuroethics #marketing #googleplus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS4X90aonXs&feature=share
About marketing?
About Google+?
About what we're all doing here on Google+?
Mani Scienide David Amerland martin shervington and others get into it in this powerful conversation.
#neuroethics #marketing #googleplus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS4X90aonXs&feature=share
Great insight Thanks Zara invaluable confirmation that I'm on the right track.
ReplyDeleteJustin Case I feel exactly the same. The insights in this conversation were so spot on...about thinking.:)
ReplyDeleteMani Scienide ...ergo sum. :)
ReplyDeleteZara Altair I really enjoy this type of serious and profound discussion. These gents are brilliant, knowledgeable and articulate. Enjoyed the humor quite a bot as well :-) Thanks for posting
ReplyDeleteOMG Grizwald Grim on the other side of the camera!!!!
ReplyDeleteThere's 3 others out there off the top of my head Alexandra Riecke-Gonzales :)
ReplyDeleteMust go searching for them then Grizwald Grim ;)
ReplyDeleteHenri Deschamps I enjoy them as well. This was an involved, thoughtful and, let's not forget fun, conversation.
ReplyDeleteOh great, the one where I was blue-boxed the whole time - you'll pay for that Scienide... :)
ReplyDelete