15 Free Days Hangout Mastery Summer Special

15 Free Days  Hangout Mastery Summer Special
Where can you keep up to date with the latest changes to Hangouts On Air?
The best place to get started mastering Hangout skills?
A group of supportive people who help with problem solving and testing?
Hangout Mastery
Ronnie Bincer THE Hangout Helper is offering 15 days free to try it out.
#hangoutsonair   #HOAtips  

Originally shared by Ronnie Bincer

Limited-Time Free Access to Hangout Mastery Membership!
Many of you know I’ve created a paid membership community focused on Hangouts and Hangouts on Air called Hangout Mastery. With this special offer you can try it out for free!*

Many people waste time searching the Internet for information on how to build trust with their constituents, create influence online and leverage social media as a part of their business strategy. I’ve created a way for you to get all this information in one location as well as keep up on the latest with Google+ Hangouts and Hangouts on Air. All these things keep changing and we keep you up-to-date inside of Hangout Mastery.

Since Summer is in full swing around here it’s a good time to offer a Sizzling Summer Special for Hangout Mastery! And while this special is super-hot, I want more people to see how cool it can be inside the Hangout Mastery community! My team and I worked up a *FREE 15-day Trial Membership to our Private Google+ Community.  

Normally, only fully paid members can access the private community, but I’m offering it to you absolutely FREE for 15-days. Not only that, at the end of the FREE Trial we will give you a chance to sign up for full Hangout Mastery membership at a very special discounted rate - one that the general public can’t get to unless they sign up for the FREE Trial as well. (Please share this post/offer with others)

This Sizzling Summer Special is only going to last a little while - so visit the page linked below where I have a short video explaining what it’s all about - then sign up and get on the inside to start your journey toward Hangout Mastery.
http://www.thehangouthelper.com/masterysummerspecial
=== ===
#HangoutsOnAir #HangoutMastery #SpecialOffer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNptcQzvRD0

Comments

  1. Justin Case thanks for that ;-)
    And Zara Altair thank you for sharing this post with the great offer. I appreciate your kind words about our wonderful community, and thanks for being a valued member there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie Bincer
    If the shoe fits.....
    Just sayin'

    BTW: Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronnie Bincer What Justin Case said. We really, really appreciate all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts