Heart. Like courage
Heart. Like courage
mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty. (Merriam-Webster)
is what we need to connect with others.
Wonderfully stated by Wade Harman
#marketingtips #marketingonl
Originally shared by Wade Harman
Wades Wednesday
How To Succeed At Heart Marketing
Today I thought I'd do #WadesWednesday with a video instead of just purely text. This weeks thought comes from the heart...or was that head? Which controls which? Either way, you've gotta learn both and here's how to learn which one to do on social media.
G+ User of the week Marilyn Moore also mentioned in the video. Please circle her and leave me a comment below!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOQsM160Qg
mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty. (Merriam-Webster)
is what we need to connect with others.
Wonderfully stated by Wade Harman
#marketingtips #marketingonl
Originally shared by Wade Harman
Wades Wednesday
How To Succeed At Heart Marketing
Today I thought I'd do #WadesWednesday with a video instead of just purely text. This weeks thought comes from the heart...or was that head? Which controls which? Either way, you've gotta learn both and here's how to learn which one to do on social media.
G+ User of the week Marilyn Moore also mentioned in the video. Please circle her and leave me a comment below!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOQsM160Qg
Thanks so much Zara Altair
ReplyDelete