Market Data

Market Data
What data? Which data? How do I measure? What does it mean? How do I use the results? Carmen Rojas joins us this week with answers to these questions. 

Watch live at Actation Now! : http://actationnow.com/start/?p=379
Watch live on You Tube: Midweek Zap - Measure Your Market

Responding Yes or Maybe will set a reminder so you can catch the replay.)

*Hashtag: #MWZ * Please use for your tweets and when sharing out the show.

Catch past Midweek Zap shows:
http://goo.gl/IgYCRK

Like the topic? Know someone that will enjoy it? Invite your friends!
About Carmen:

I am proud to be obsessed with helping businesses gain profitability by learning more about the wants and needs of their customers through digital marketing.Analytics, Metrics, Split Testing, Social Media, Website Design, Content Management, and logic are what I love working with. 

It is my mission to help you learn so much about your customers that you design products that sell themselves. I can help business save money, improve revenues, and gain valuable insight into their products and services. My greatest skills lie in theinterpretation of analytics and split testing results and translating them to actionable marketing and sales techniques. 

Host +Zara Altair  created *The Midweek Zap*to help you develop an online strategy that works for you and your business. You are here!

For more about Zara and YOU Plus training visit actationnow.com.

Zara Altair
Actation Now!
zara@actationnow.com
Google Me

Comments

  1. You asked for it!!! 

    William Rock and I will be having a 60 min HOA today at 2:00 PM all about analytics and split testing.  Come learn about the metrics in marketing and make it in time for Zara Altair show today!

    Join us at the link below!
    https://plus.google.com/events/clhh8me5r1tc9nahsm4f4f3fu2o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen Rojas I'll be in the green room. Definitely plan to visit in #replaycity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts