Into the Fire on After Dark tonight.
Into the Fire on After Dark tonight.
Originally shared by After Dark
Start an HOA - what's the worst that could happen?
For me, it's dead air. That long uncomfortable silence between you and an audience. Thus far, I've had a little help from my friends Mani Saint-Victor Zara Altair Mark Seydel and Stephanie Sims
This week, I'm jumping into the fire. It'll be just you and me, with the help of the comment tracker. Join me this Friday night or from #replaycity as I explore:
- Fear
- Comfort Zones
- Growth
- Creation
I'll see you there ;)
Grizwald Grim
Originally shared by After Dark
Start an HOA - what's the worst that could happen?
For me, it's dead air. That long uncomfortable silence between you and an audience. Thus far, I've had a little help from my friends Mani Saint-Victor Zara Altair Mark Seydel and Stephanie Sims
This week, I'm jumping into the fire. It'll be just you and me, with the help of the comment tracker. Join me this Friday night or from #replaycity as I explore:
- Fear
- Comfort Zones
- Growth
- Creation
I'll see you there ;)
Grizwald Grim


Comments
Post a Comment