Sweetness of the Day
Sweetness of the Day
Dog swims out every day to play with his friend. You'll be surprised at who it is.
H/T Sherrill Duce
Originally shared by Sherrill Anderson
Unusual Friends
Don't count someone out as a friend just because they might be a little different than you!
Leila Martin I thought you might enjoy this one. :o)
#RareFriends #TakesAllKinds
http://goo.gl/4R6v8G
Dog swims out every day to play with his friend. You'll be surprised at who it is.
H/T Sherrill Duce
Originally shared by Sherrill Anderson
Unusual Friends
Don't count someone out as a friend just because they might be a little different than you!
Leila Martin I thought you might enjoy this one. :o)
#RareFriends #TakesAllKinds
http://goo.gl/4R6v8G

Thanks for the reshare Zara Altair this made me smile and I'm so glad it did you too. :o)
ReplyDeleteMade me smile too Sherrill Duce. Thanks for the share Zara Altair. Of course James Taylor in the background didn't hurt either. :-)
ReplyDeleteAlways good to have a little James Taylor. :o)
ReplyDelete