One person's way to use Google+

One person's way to use Google+
That person is David Amerland
Tools to use.
The practice of Google+
#googleplustips #evernote #davidamerland
Originally shared by David Amerland
How I Use Google+
You've been asking so well, I've finally got round to writing it. I know you may have been expecting a secret recipe or some kind of silver bullet that would allow you to get a jump-start on search but really I use Google+ in a way that makes it work for me at a very personal level.
Take the jump and see if it can help you in any way: http://goo.gl/qIk7W3
#googleplus

Zara Altair thank you so much for the share.
ReplyDeleteDavid Amerland Lovely article. But I would say that because it was your thoughts and writings about Google+ that got me here in the first place. :)
ReplyDeleteZara Altair your presence here has brought in such wealth of information for all of us. Goes to show how small things can have such a great impact some times.
ReplyDeleteJeff Lintz I find that David Amerland is most frequently spot on. Repeatedly. :)
ReplyDeleteZara Altair lol - ah, the benefits of endless experimentation and trial and error. :) Gratitude.
ReplyDeleteDavid Amerland Thank you. Blushes, shuffles feet.
ReplyDelete