Another powerful performance from The Two Cellos.
Another powerful performance from The Two Cellos.
Just WOW!
H/T Marguerita Farrell
Originally shared by ****
wow, and I'm done, whew, what an adventure ;-)as wow what an amazing universe the G+ universe surely is
so will you wait,? till I can find a warm welcoming home, to log onto the internet again and see your amazing view of this universe we all get to call home
I sure do hope you will
and that I will get to see your view of this reality again in the future
Night you all
hold your family close to your heart, remember to tell them you love them, and be amazed, the times we are in, how can you not be amazed?
oh, and make some time to have some fun
tiddly tips and toodle loo (which i so know I am not spelling right, but what the hell, who cares lol)
later alligator ;-)
Londoner in control of this account
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcm5cT9gGI&index=3&list=PLo56mgOik_SF6sWBZ9IXAXilU8ArT6EM5
Just WOW!
H/T Marguerita Farrell
Originally shared by ****
wow, and I'm done, whew, what an adventure ;-)as wow what an amazing universe the G+ universe surely is
so will you wait,? till I can find a warm welcoming home, to log onto the internet again and see your amazing view of this universe we all get to call home
I sure do hope you will
and that I will get to see your view of this reality again in the future
Night you all
hold your family close to your heart, remember to tell them you love them, and be amazed, the times we are in, how can you not be amazed?
oh, and make some time to have some fun
tiddly tips and toodle loo (which i so know I am not spelling right, but what the hell, who cares lol)
later alligator ;-)
Londoner in control of this account
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcm5cT9gGI&index=3&list=PLo56mgOik_SF6sWBZ9IXAXilU8ArT6EM5

Zara Altair Marguerita Farrell Thank you, goodnight - have a great w/e!:)
ReplyDeleteGreat find Zara Altair ♥ ㄥ◯∨モ ♥♥
ReplyDeleteJustin Case Marguerita Farrell finds good stuff. :)
ReplyDeleteApparently Zara Altair LOL
ReplyDeleteRoland J. Ruttledge Thanks. And, you, too!
ReplyDeleteMarguerita Farrell Apparently a facetious understatement :)
ReplyDeleteAfter all it's #friday We'll definitely catch up
Have a terrific evening!