Looking for help? David Wells/David Wells is available to help you with your projects.

Looking for help? David Wells/David Wells is available to help you with your projects.

#virtualassistant  

Originally shared by Grizwald Grim

For Rent

Having admitted to myself my inability to come up with some sort of product I feel comfortable charging people for - I've come to the conclusion I'm going to have to rent myself out.  

So, if:
- there's something you need done that you don't want to do
- think I'd be decent to good at doing it
- and you have money you'd give me for doing it
hit me up :)

Comments

  1. Testimonial.
    David has helped me with various projects. He gives a reasonable turn around time. Gets the job done well and before his announced time. 
    Oh, pleasant to work with. 
    In addition, David has clear parameters about the work he can and cannot do. In other words, he is clear regarding his skills.
    Highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second Zara Altair's recommendation. =D David Wells is great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts