Break Rules and Stand Out
Break Rules and Stand Out
This season's final episode from Phil Bowyer.
#hoa #standout
Originally shared by Phil Bowyer
This week on Rule Breaking Ideas we go live with three very brave souls; Linda Dean , Tim Longwell and Terry Leigh Britton . These individuals have committed to each of the challenges in the first three episodes of this session.
We will hear their story of how they executed on the challenges and heartheir results in the last couple of weeks.
If you have also been doing the challenges, I would love for you to tell your story in the comments. If you haven’t been doing the challenges, I want to hear about that too (why not?).
Thank You
As we get close to saying toodles to 2014, I would like to thank each and every one of you. I’m not a mushy kind of guy, but I appreciate and love you all! I wish you an amazing holiday and a 2015 where you are living your passion. \m/ \m/
About Rule Breaking Ideas Sessions
Sessions are hosted by Phil Bowyer and help business owners think differently about their business so they can break rules and reach their goals. Rule Breaking Idea Sessions are actually crash courses on a variety of topics, complete with actionable information and challenges that help business owners get the most from these videos.
The show is produced by Kate Bowyer, and created by Boozehound Productions, a Phil & Kate Bowyer company.
Be Part Of The Show
In each Session, I ask for a couple of volunteers to commit to watching every episode and implementing the strategies within each, then come on to talk about their experience on a special live show. If you are interested in participating in the show, and working personally with me around the given topic, please let me know by leaving a comment or messaging me privately.
Support The Show
If you love Rule Breaking Ideas Sessions, please support the show on Patreon. Not only will you help us make this show kick ass, but you’ll also get perks no one else gets.
http://patreon.com/philbowyer
This season's final episode from Phil Bowyer.
#hoa #standout
Originally shared by Phil Bowyer
This week on Rule Breaking Ideas we go live with three very brave souls; Linda Dean , Tim Longwell and Terry Leigh Britton . These individuals have committed to each of the challenges in the first three episodes of this session.
We will hear their story of how they executed on the challenges and heartheir results in the last couple of weeks.
If you have also been doing the challenges, I would love for you to tell your story in the comments. If you haven’t been doing the challenges, I want to hear about that too (why not?).
Thank You
As we get close to saying toodles to 2014, I would like to thank each and every one of you. I’m not a mushy kind of guy, but I appreciate and love you all! I wish you an amazing holiday and a 2015 where you are living your passion. \m/ \m/
About Rule Breaking Ideas Sessions
Sessions are hosted by Phil Bowyer and help business owners think differently about their business so they can break rules and reach their goals. Rule Breaking Idea Sessions are actually crash courses on a variety of topics, complete with actionable information and challenges that help business owners get the most from these videos.
The show is produced by Kate Bowyer, and created by Boozehound Productions, a Phil & Kate Bowyer company.
Be Part Of The Show
In each Session, I ask for a couple of volunteers to commit to watching every episode and implementing the strategies within each, then come on to talk about their experience on a special live show. If you are interested in participating in the show, and working personally with me around the given topic, please let me know by leaving a comment or messaging me privately.
Support The Show
If you love Rule Breaking Ideas Sessions, please support the show on Patreon. Not only will you help us make this show kick ass, but you’ll also get perks no one else gets.
http://patreon.com/philbowyer


Thanks for sharing Zara Altair \m/
ReplyDeletePhil Bowyer My pleasure! :)
ReplyDelete