Charm and knowledge growth.
Charm and knowledge growth. Kristin Drysdale joins the Midweek Zap tomorrow to talk about learning to learn: her journey in the Google+ world.
Join us.
Post questions in the comment stream.
We'll answer tomorrow.
#MWZlive #googleplustips #newtogoogleplus
Originally shared by Zara Altair
+Kristin Drysdale, Google+ evangelist, shares her tales of learning, growth, and friendship since she came to Google+ less than a year ago.
Responding Yes or Maybe will set a reminder so you can catch the replay.)
*Hashtag: #MWZlive * Please use for your tweets and when sharing out the show.
Like the topic? Know someone that will enjoy it? Invite your friends!
About Kristin:
Tagline
Connecting Businesses with Social Conscience. Speaker, Writer, Media Strategist.
Introduction
My introduction to Google Plus came through stumbling upon aYoutube video from Jason T. Wiser. I subscribed to Jason's channel and soon after, he invited me to attend his HOA show that he was starting: On Track Tips. I quickly learned about this thing called G+...And well, long story short - I've been hooked ever since!
My original Tagline:
"Six children keep me moving. God keeps me grooving. And this crazy world keeps me striving."
I've come a long way in learning and understanding about myself and the world we live in through the relationships and connections I've made right here in Google Plus. The more I learn, the more I want to improve so that I can better position myself and better serve the people I work with and that I care about.
Probably the greatest thing I've learned thus far in my journey in Social Media is that much of what we share and to what extent it resonates with others depends on how we position ourselves and frame our content. The more we learn to be vulnerable and open to sharing our stories to frame what we share, the deeper our connections can grow. Life is too short for shallow relationships; instead, let's go deep.
My favorite song lyric:
"With a little piece from everyone, we can make a stand; we can heal this land."
~Kymani Marley
Let's do this thing! #LendAHand
CTW
Bragging rights
♥Courtney Taylor, Travis Alexander, Lalani Belle-Brianne, Gavin Woodrow, Scarlett Daisy, Dallin Lee
Love the show? Become a patron for just $1 a month.http://www.patreon.com/ZaraAltair
Host +Zara Altair created *The Midweek Zap*to help you develop an online strategy that works for you and your business. You are here!
Go to Actation Now! website to view all original events plus articles to help you create and sustain your web presence.
For more about Zara and YOU Plus training visit actationnow.com.
Catch past Midweek Zap shows:
http://goo.gl/IgYCRK
Join us.
Post questions in the comment stream.
We'll answer tomorrow.
#MWZlive #googleplustips #newtogoogleplus
Originally shared by Zara Altair
+Kristin Drysdale, Google+ evangelist, shares her tales of learning, growth, and friendship since she came to Google+ less than a year ago.
Responding Yes or Maybe will set a reminder so you can catch the replay.)
*Hashtag: #MWZlive * Please use for your tweets and when sharing out the show.
Like the topic? Know someone that will enjoy it? Invite your friends!
About Kristin:
Tagline
Connecting Businesses with Social Conscience. Speaker, Writer, Media Strategist.
Introduction
My introduction to Google Plus came through stumbling upon aYoutube video from Jason T. Wiser. I subscribed to Jason's channel and soon after, he invited me to attend his HOA show that he was starting: On Track Tips. I quickly learned about this thing called G+...And well, long story short - I've been hooked ever since!
My original Tagline:
"Six children keep me moving. God keeps me grooving. And this crazy world keeps me striving."
I've come a long way in learning and understanding about myself and the world we live in through the relationships and connections I've made right here in Google Plus. The more I learn, the more I want to improve so that I can better position myself and better serve the people I work with and that I care about.
Probably the greatest thing I've learned thus far in my journey in Social Media is that much of what we share and to what extent it resonates with others depends on how we position ourselves and frame our content. The more we learn to be vulnerable and open to sharing our stories to frame what we share, the deeper our connections can grow. Life is too short for shallow relationships; instead, let's go deep.
My favorite song lyric:
"With a little piece from everyone, we can make a stand; we can heal this land."
~Kymani Marley
Let's do this thing! #LendAHand
CTW
Bragging rights
♥Courtney Taylor, Travis Alexander, Lalani Belle-Brianne, Gavin Woodrow, Scarlett Daisy, Dallin Lee
Love the show? Become a patron for just $1 a month.http://www.patreon.com/ZaraAltair
Host +Zara Altair created *The Midweek Zap*to help you develop an online strategy that works for you and your business. You are here!
Go to Actation Now! website to view all original events plus articles to help you create and sustain your web presence.
For more about Zara and YOU Plus training visit actationnow.com.
Catch past Midweek Zap shows:
http://goo.gl/IgYCRK
Comments
Post a Comment