Consider helping Wade Harman's friend. His home burned down and he came home with his new child.


Consider helping Wade Harman's friend. His home burned down and he came home with his new child.
Tragedy.

Originally shared by Wade Harman

A Great Tragedy
A dear friend lost his home to a house fire not 2 hours ago.  He lost everything.  My heart is broken for him, as would any news like this around the Holidays do to anyone.

The bad part about this was, he is 20 years old and was bringing his newborn baby girl home from the hospital this evening.  I can remember that responsibility of having to care for a child.  That first instance when it hits you.  Pride and fear sets in quick.

I'm sure that's what he was feeling as well.  However, he didn't know that he wouldn't have a home to bring the baby and his wife to tonight.

It's gone.

I would love to show this young man the power of my followers and friends online.  Together, we can help.  It doesn't matter if you have $1 or $500, would you mind to give it to this young man?

Give your donation here: http://www.wadeharman.com/help-morgan

I have also listed their address if you would rather send them diapers or baby stuff through the mail.

This is a good Christian man that has tried his best to do what's right.  I will be sending a large donation to them myself, but my donation alone can't rebuild a home...maybe together we can?

Share this to as many people as you can and let's help this family at Christmas time!

#helpmorgan   #callingalltroops

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts