Kid President's Book Club

Kid President's Book Club
Pay it forward with inspiration.
Andy Brine shared this process with me.
Christmas is always a good time to give back and #PayItForward to the ones you love. Kid President has started a #BookItForward book club where you give a someone a book that has inspired you.
I'm sharing Diet for a Small Planet by Frances Moore Lappé which inspired me to look at food in a new way and the way food is cultivated, marketed, and sold. That was 1971. My first copy was destroyed in a flood. So now I have a "new" edition. Tenets still apply.
What book has inspired you? What book would you like to pay forward?
Kristin Drysdale John Dietrich Ammon Johns Sheila Hensley David Wells
To extend it further is also ask those of you who I mentioned above to state a book that inspired you and mention 5 more people in a separate post. It will be interesting to see what books everyone recommends.
Here is a link to kid presidents video for more information on what he is doing:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3CScswj7Zw
#bookitforward
David Wells I know you resist go here invitations. Thought you might like to play, in spite of that. :) I'm really curious which book you might choose. Z

Preparing for the show now, but commenting so I remember to pop back later.
ReplyDeleteAmmon Johns Thanks. See you there. :)
ReplyDeleteI recommend everyone read For a New Liberty by Murray Rothbard. It is an enlightening education in the philosophy of genuine liberty, and non aggression towards any person by any other be they person, state or society.
ReplyDeleteJohn Dietrich Thank you. I will read.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your inspiring read Zara Altair, I will have to put on my reading list. :) Thank also John Dietrich, I will be sure to have a look at this also :)
ReplyDelete