Thanks to Dave Pipe the earworm is going strong today.
Thanks to Dave Pipe the earworm is going strong today.
Elvis Costello, Watching The Detectives
Originally shared by Dave Pipe
1977 - Elvis Costello and the Attractions appear on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" in place of the Sex Pistols. The Sex Pistols could not get visas to enter the U.S.A.
And this was the first single credited to Elvis Costello and the Attractions.
#dapimusic #mymusichangout #newwave #reggae #elviscostello #saturdaynightlive #onthisday #onthisdate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCBRohCCewM&feature=share
Elvis Costello, Watching The Detectives
Originally shared by Dave Pipe
1977 - Elvis Costello and the Attractions appear on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" in place of the Sex Pistols. The Sex Pistols could not get visas to enter the U.S.A.
And this was the first single credited to Elvis Costello and the Attractions.
#dapimusic #mymusichangout #newwave #reggae #elviscostello #saturdaynightlive #onthisday #onthisdate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCBRohCCewM&feature=share


And here am I sitting at the back of your HOA!
ReplyDeleteDave Pipe :) Thanks so much for being there and contributing.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair
ReplyDeleteIt's always a pleasure. :-)
Dave Pipe I was singing this all day in my head. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, wow! I'm sure I saw it live but don't remember seeing it. A very young Elvis Costello! Thanks Dave Pipe I'll remember it this time :o
ReplyDelete