Blog Posts Still Current

Blog Posts Still Current
A reminder from Susan Finch on how old posts can go old and the need to review, edit, and/or delete on a regular basis.
Add a repeating task to your calendar.
I review quarterly.

#blogtips  

Originally shared by Susan Finch

A sweet reminder to you all to revisit your website content from long ago and possibly edit or take down. You never know what you'll find tucked away. I found this on the Binky Patrol site this morning. Savannah is now 13. There was even one page from an early version of a live cam on her crib. 

But really, sometimes we have old scripts, and in this case an old JAVA applet for the camera that was running when we lived in Laguna Beach. WOW! Just deleted some items that I had forgotten about. I left this to share and serve as a reminder.
http://binkypatrol.org/page.cfm?name=ssf_week2

Comments

Popular Posts