Take Notes By Hand
Take Notes By Hand
Somehow I knew this and have advocated writing notes for years. Now beyond my statistical field of one there is proof!
Use a notebook! Write your notes!
#notetaking
Originally shared by Guy Kawasaki
The advantages of taking notes by hand.
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/heres-why-you-should-take-notes-hand-instead-with-laptop.html?mid=20150121&ref=mail&uid=36948&feq=daily&utm_content=buffer04fa4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Somehow I knew this and have advocated writing notes for years. Now beyond my statistical field of one there is proof!
Use a notebook! Write your notes!
#notetaking
Originally shared by Guy Kawasaki
The advantages of taking notes by hand.
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/heres-why-you-should-take-notes-hand-instead-with-laptop.html?mid=20150121&ref=mail&uid=36948&feq=daily&utm_content=buffer04fa4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer


I actually prefer to take notes by hand - also for the fact that I can find them more easily later than on the laptop. Thanks Zara Altair for sharing
ReplyDeleteAdelheid Hörnlein Love this validation!
ReplyDeleteI used to make notes using multiple colours. I had a pen which had multiple colours in it - push the relevant colour and write. I did that to highlight my notes at the same time as I wrote my notes. I had made up a colour code for important points, definitions, warnings etc etc - so my notes ended up being very colourful.
ReplyDeleteThe funny thing is after I wrote the notes like this, I did not really need to read the notes again! Because I somehow remembered all of it - magically!
So often I felt why should I write notes if I never read it again - but then realised that the very act of changing colours, writing in different colours meant that my brain was already processing the information and remembering it. So the act of writing was necessary - but reading what was written was not really necessary! Funny as it may sound - that was my experience!
I did that during most of my five years of Engineering!
Thanks for sharing Zara Altair
Vivekananda L Baindoor Rao Wonderful process! I colour code when I go through again immediately after the session.
ReplyDeleteVivekananda L Baindoor Rao this is a very good reminder. I knew this once but sort of have forgotten. The visual field , forms and colors, help to memorize a lot!
ReplyDelete