The Chromecast giveaway still going on.
The Chromecast giveaway still going on.
Easy to enter.
Andrij Harasewych is rocking this!
#chromecast
Originally shared by Andrij “Andrew” Harasewych
You too, can win a Chromecast.
Also, if we hit 100 entrants (people, not entry tickets) - I will be adding not only a second Chromecast, but Starbucks cards to go along with them! Who doesn't like drinking a coffee and watching a little YouTube on the family TV?
http://andrij.co/blog/win/
Easy to enter.
Andrij Harasewych is rocking this!
#chromecast
Originally shared by Andrij “Andrew” Harasewych
You too, can win a Chromecast.
Also, if we hit 100 entrants (people, not entry tickets) - I will be adding not only a second Chromecast, but Starbucks cards to go along with them! Who doesn't like drinking a coffee and watching a little YouTube on the family TV?
http://andrij.co/blog/win/
Thanks Zara Altair !
ReplyDeleteHeehee - Seeing you, Zara Altair and John Kellden sharing in the #AndrijAntiFun is so much fun! - I'll let Andrij Harasewych explain the humor in that hashtag. ;)
ReplyDeleteKristin Drysdale #AndrijAntiFun ?
ReplyDeleteGet serious. :)))
Zara Altair Hey. I think its not about "anti-fun" - its more my brand of Anti-[insert thing here] that makes things fun!
ReplyDeleteAndrij Harasewych So glad you framed that. :)))
ReplyDeleteAndrij Harasewych Yeppers!
ReplyDeleteZara Altair Lol! I'm totally looking forward to our Impact conversation!!
ReplyDeleteKristin Drysdale so am I!!!
ReplyDeleteI just freaked out, and completely forgot that the show was pushed back a week. I thought I missed it.
ReplyDeleteAndrij Harasewych :) I've had those moments.
ReplyDelete