#absolutelybrilliant Zara Altair Great advice Randy Milanovic belief is a powerful weapon against that particular enemy
Peter Hatherley Yes it is. I'm the stubborn one. :)
Absolutely wonderful Zara Altair :) I'm glad you were!
#nevergiveup as in Jimmy V?
Zara Altair and all... if you haven't seen Stuart Scott accepting the Jimmy Valvano award, then this is something you should watch.http://youtu.be/K9cSX5XPY70#inspiration
#absolutelyinspirational Aaron Segal Here's the original speech http://goo.gl/g5QzC4
Just to add, Stuart Scott is a well known and respected Espn broadcaster who is currently undergoing cancer treatment..
Peter Hatherley of course... that's one for the ages as well.
Thanks for the #inspiration Aaron Segal
Yes it's a great testimony Zara Altair Randy Milanovic and thanks especially for your input Aaron Segal. I hadn't seen it before so it was all particularly inspirational! In fact so much so that I've decided to create an #inspirational section
I just wanted to update with some unfortunate news.Stuart Scott passed away this morning. The way he carried himself through his battle with cancer was truly #inspirational.http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=12118296
Aaron Segal Thanks for the update. I saw that earlier.
#absolutelybrilliant Zara Altair Great advice Randy Milanovic belief is a powerful weapon against that particular enemy
ReplyDeletePeter Hatherley Yes it is. I'm the stubborn one. :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely wonderful Zara Altair :) I'm glad you were!
ReplyDelete#nevergiveup as in Jimmy V?
ReplyDeleteZara Altair and all... if you haven't seen Stuart Scott accepting the Jimmy Valvano award, then this is something you should watch.
ReplyDeletehttp://youtu.be/K9cSX5XPY70
#inspiration
#absolutelyinspirational Aaron Segal Here's the original speech http://goo.gl/g5QzC4
ReplyDeleteJust to add, Stuart Scott is a well known and respected Espn broadcaster who is currently undergoing cancer treatment..
ReplyDeletePeter Hatherley of course... that's one for the ages as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the #inspiration Aaron Segal
ReplyDeleteYes it's a great testimony Zara Altair Randy Milanovic and thanks especially for your input Aaron Segal. I hadn't seen it before so it was all particularly inspirational! In fact so much so that I've decided to create an #inspirational section
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to update with some unfortunate news.
ReplyDeleteStuart Scott passed away this morning. The way he carried himself through his battle with cancer was truly #inspirational.
http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=12118296
Aaron Segal Thanks for the update. I saw that earlier.
ReplyDelete