We process visuals 60000 times faster than text
We process visuals 60000 times faster than text
Join the Midweek Zap tomorrow with Dustin W. Stout when we talk about the power of visuals in communication.
Post your questions now in the comment stream.
Join us.
#MWZlive #visualcommunication
Originally shared by Zara Altair
Dustin W. Stout is a master at visual cues. Just look at that red shirt. We’ll be chatting about enhancing your web presence through images. Where to find them and what to do with them for maximum power.
Watch live at Actation Now!: http://actationnow.com/this-weeks-zap/
Watch live on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taJ_idpo3n4
Responding Yes or Maybe will set a reminder so you can catch the replay.)
*Hashtag: #MWZlive * Please use for your tweets and when sharing out the show.
Like the topic? Know someone that will enjoy it? Invite your friends!
Love the show? Become a patron for just $1 a month.http://www.patreon.com/ZaraAltair
About Dustin:
Tagline
Social. Web. Strategy. Design.
Introduction
Currently the Chief Marketing Officer of Weal Media. I am a web designer, branding enthusiast, blogger andsocial media junkie. Creativity is my fuel, social media is my game, and Jesus is my homie.
Social Web Strategy Design
"Crafting creative ideas and turning them into visual and verbal brilliance. I help individuals and brands excel online through design and social media integration, strategy, and execution."
For consulting, contact me here.
I mainly post about Social Media, Creativity, Design, and Branding. I've also been dubbed a Google+ Scholar (whatever that means). So if you're having trouble getting the most out of Google+ then feel free to ask me questions! I may not have all the answers, but odds are I at least know someone who does!
Some circles I might fit well into are:
- Designers
- Social Media
- Branding
- Blogging
- Technology
- Geeks
- Christians
- Film lovers
- Awesome people
Recommended Reading
I've wrote a few things that have gotten some attention. These are a great representation of what I write about most:
Social Media / Google+
- The Anatomy of A Perfect Google+ Post
- This Changes Everything: Social Signals, Your Website, and Google+
- Google+ Circles: Making Your Online Connections More Relevant
- Social Media User Stats 2013
- Google+ Ghost Stories and Failure Fairy Tales
Creativity
- How Do You Stay Creative?
- Press Start: No Permission Needed
Design
- Blog Design Essentials: Create a Visually Stunning Blog
- The Essential Guide to What Colors Communicate
Communities
I currently run a number of Google+ communities and moderate on a few others:
- Creative Social Media
- Creativity and Inspiration
- My Coffee Addiction
- Social Media Strategy
- WordPress Designers and Developers
So what are you waiting for? Shoot me a +mention here on Google+ and let's connect!
Bragging rights
Survived an encounter with Chuck Norris. Was on Google+ before the masses.
Host +Zara Altair created *The Midweek Zap*to help you develop an online strategy that works for you and your business. You are here!
Go to Actation Now! website to view all original events plus articles to help you create and sustain your web presence.
Love the show? Become a patron for just $1 a month.http://www.patreon.com/ZaraAltair
For more about Zara and YOU Plus training visit actationnow.com.
Catch past Midweek Zap shows:
http://goo.gl/IgYCRK
Join the Midweek Zap tomorrow with Dustin W. Stout when we talk about the power of visuals in communication.
Post your questions now in the comment stream.
Join us.
#MWZlive #visualcommunication
Originally shared by Zara Altair
Dustin W. Stout is a master at visual cues. Just look at that red shirt. We’ll be chatting about enhancing your web presence through images. Where to find them and what to do with them for maximum power.
Watch live at Actation Now!: http://actationnow.com/this-weeks-zap/
Watch live on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taJ_idpo3n4
Responding Yes or Maybe will set a reminder so you can catch the replay.)
*Hashtag: #MWZlive * Please use for your tweets and when sharing out the show.
Like the topic? Know someone that will enjoy it? Invite your friends!
Love the show? Become a patron for just $1 a month.http://www.patreon.com/ZaraAltair
About Dustin:
Tagline
Social. Web. Strategy. Design.
Introduction
Currently the Chief Marketing Officer of Weal Media. I am a web designer, branding enthusiast, blogger andsocial media junkie. Creativity is my fuel, social media is my game, and Jesus is my homie.
Social Web Strategy Design
"Crafting creative ideas and turning them into visual and verbal brilliance. I help individuals and brands excel online through design and social media integration, strategy, and execution."
For consulting, contact me here.
I mainly post about Social Media, Creativity, Design, and Branding. I've also been dubbed a Google+ Scholar (whatever that means). So if you're having trouble getting the most out of Google+ then feel free to ask me questions! I may not have all the answers, but odds are I at least know someone who does!
Some circles I might fit well into are:
- Designers
- Social Media
- Branding
- Blogging
- Technology
- Geeks
- Christians
- Film lovers
- Awesome people
Recommended Reading
I've wrote a few things that have gotten some attention. These are a great representation of what I write about most:
Social Media / Google+
- The Anatomy of A Perfect Google+ Post
- This Changes Everything: Social Signals, Your Website, and Google+
- Google+ Circles: Making Your Online Connections More Relevant
- Social Media User Stats 2013
- Google+ Ghost Stories and Failure Fairy Tales
Creativity
- How Do You Stay Creative?
- Press Start: No Permission Needed
Design
- Blog Design Essentials: Create a Visually Stunning Blog
- The Essential Guide to What Colors Communicate
Communities
I currently run a number of Google+ communities and moderate on a few others:
- Creative Social Media
- Creativity and Inspiration
- My Coffee Addiction
- Social Media Strategy
- WordPress Designers and Developers
So what are you waiting for? Shoot me a +mention here on Google+ and let's connect!
Bragging rights
Survived an encounter with Chuck Norris. Was on Google+ before the masses.
Host +Zara Altair created *The Midweek Zap*to help you develop an online strategy that works for you and your business. You are here!
Go to Actation Now! website to view all original events plus articles to help you create and sustain your web presence.
Love the show? Become a patron for just $1 a month.http://www.patreon.com/ZaraAltair
For more about Zara and YOU Plus training visit actationnow.com.
Catch past Midweek Zap shows:
http://goo.gl/IgYCRK
Comments
Post a Comment