Chromecast Set Up
Chromecast Set Up
I won a Chromecast device from Andrij Harasewych contest! Completely stoked.
Now I have directions.
#chromecast
Originally shared by Google+ Top Contributors
How to setup your Chromecast using an Android or iOS device
With Chromecast, you can easily enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, photos, websites, and more from YouTube, Google Play, Chrome and more on your TV. Chromecast automatically updates to work with a growing number of apps and provide you with the latest version of the Chromecast software.
Chromecast works with devices you already own, including Android smartphones and tablets, iPhones & iPads, Windows and Mac laptops, and Chromebook Pixel. Browse for what to watch, control playback, and adjust volume using the smartphone, tablet, or laptop you already know and love.
- YouTube http://bit.ly/18nJWRa
#Chromecast #TV #Viewing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlR9Y8Gn1Ig&utm_content=buffer448f3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer
I won a Chromecast device from Andrij Harasewych contest! Completely stoked.
Now I have directions.
#chromecast
Originally shared by Google+ Top Contributors
How to setup your Chromecast using an Android or iOS device
With Chromecast, you can easily enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, photos, websites, and more from YouTube, Google Play, Chrome and more on your TV. Chromecast automatically updates to work with a growing number of apps and provide you with the latest version of the Chromecast software.
Chromecast works with devices you already own, including Android smartphones and tablets, iPhones & iPads, Windows and Mac laptops, and Chromebook Pixel. Browse for what to watch, control playback, and adjust volume using the smartphone, tablet, or laptop you already know and love.
- YouTube http://bit.ly/18nJWRa
#Chromecast #TV #Viewing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlR9Y8Gn1Ig&utm_content=buffer448f3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Congrats, Zara Altair!! Excited for you dear❣
ReplyDeleteCongrats, You are so going to love it :) I have had mine since the first launch and could not see my front room without it
ReplyDeleteZara Altair keep me posted on how much you like it I just got mine last week. Now I understand how it works with Chrome. It's pretty much viewing a tab on another monitor. I next need to figure out how to cast my screen that is not a browser will keep you posted
ReplyDeleteAgreeing with William Rock - since we got the CCast it's integrated itself nicely into the living room.
ReplyDeleteMark Barrus all you need to be able to cast would be to install the plugin to Google chrome and then a new button will show and then cast the computer...
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite uses is to share pictures from Google+ of kids with family along with a ton more cool things ..
Careful Zara Altair it will change your life... Well at least the way you watch stuff on your TV.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair here are a few helpful links to help you get started
ReplyDeleteLearn how to cast
https://www.google.com/chrome/devices/chromecast/learn.html
and
Using Chromecast with Chrome
https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/2998338?hl=en
Joey Giangola :) Oh, am I in for good times?
ReplyDeleteWilliam Rock #Rockstar as always! Thank you so much.
ReplyDeleteNP :) Have fun
ReplyDeleteZara Altair did you figure out how to cast your desk top yet ?
ReplyDeleteHi Mark. Not yet. Been a heavy two weeks. Thanks for asking. Z
ReplyDelete[image: photo]
Zara Altair
Market Engagement & Connection, Actation Now!
****@** | w:http://actationnow.com
Get a signature like this:
Click
here!
Actation Now!
Zara Altair
****@**
www.actationnow.com
(503) 468 7008