#daylateandadollarshort

#daylateandadollarshort
Shoes
My valenki are everyday house wear in the winter. Feet and ankles always warm in the drizzle.
My favorite shoes are my Western Goth Girl boots. Lace imprint lleather, lots of studs. Years of great wearing adventures.
They've been covered in two inches of mud from the River Itchen, covered in cactus thorns in the Anza Borrego desert, kept me warm in the rain in San Francisco, Winchester, Portland. Covered in sheep dust when sheepherding. Scrambled over boulders above dwarf forests. Walked through New Forest. Covered in sand from Encinitas winter beach walks. Take me Geocaching. Walks with my granddaughter.
#28daysoflove
#yippykayyay Marguerita Farrell Thanks for the Pluslove.
ReplyDeleteRandy G They just make you feel...well...good! :)
ReplyDeleteI was simply going to say 'Women and their shoes' - but it would be rude to say just that to you Zara Altair!
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Valentine's day.
(I don't celebrate it as such as it is supposed to be a Christian festival celebrating St. Valentine - but these days it has been so commercialised that I don't see the need to spend some of the hard earned money - just for some stupid card made somewhere by a ... you know what I mean)
Vivekananda L Baindoor Rao I know what you mean. :)
ReplyDeleteMarguerita Farrell Absolved of all guilt. :)
ReplyDelete