#daylateandadollarshort


#daylateandadollarshort  
caffè

Nothing like it! Many versions at 3:39 but the entire short is worth watching for a laugh.
Ping! Nazim Beltran :)

http://youtu.be/SxqwXNfYmOQ

Also, sipping good port by the fire with a friend.

#28daysoflove

Comments

  1. Thank you! Zara Altair The coffee part is so true! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara Altair I love these little videos which in an hilarious way describe what my everyday experience is here in Italy. I intended to post it some time ago, when do-share didn't work. So I am gratefull that you posted it now. I see that you like ESPRESSO, too? Which of the many versions???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adelheid Hörnlein This video is so much fun. I love the Berlusconi roots and branches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nazim Beltran I've had very linear friends respond to my Italian experiences with thoughts that they could not live there. It's a time warp and relaxation exercise but filled with joy of life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts