#daylateandadollarshort


#daylateandadollarshort  
Black and White

Even in black and white the daffodils herald Spring. They sprung out yesterday in the sun.

 My beloved Border Collie, Oswald King of Northumbria, affectionately known as Ossy is black and white. All I had to say was, Let's go see the sheep. and he was ready. Herding was definitely his favorite activity.

Since my surgery, he now lives with his brother, mom, dad, and grandfather. I miss him every day.

Current black and white is Tidy TwoTone who is famous for his ladder. He sleeps on the shelf. You may see the ladder behind me on HOAs. 

Black and white was many years of photography. I started when I was eight subjecting Pu Ying, my cat, to being dressed in doll clothes and posing in the doll carriage. Pulled out a drawer, set up miniature pots and photographed Hammy the Hamster selling pots. Crawled on the ground to get "close ups" of bee legs laden with pollen. 

Later with my first DSL Nikon, I wore the camera. It was an extension of my body. Black and white only in the darkroom.

#28daysoflove

Comments

Popular Posts