Evernote Musings and Help from Rheinallt Williams
Evernote Musings and Help from Rheinallt Williams
The hashtag alone drew me in. :)
#theelephantinthecorner
Don't use somebody else's 'system', use your own.
#evernote
Originally shared by Rheinallt Williams
Two ways to help tame #theelephantinthecorner
I love #evernote , I just didn't know why.
It would appear that I'm not alone in having difficulty taming my Green Elephant.
Here's how I've started, let me know if it helps.
#musings #atthecoalface
The hashtag alone drew me in. :)
#theelephantinthecorner
Don't use somebody else's 'system', use your own.
#evernote
Originally shared by Rheinallt Williams
Two ways to help tame #theelephantinthecorner
I love #evernote , I just didn't know why.
It would appear that I'm not alone in having difficulty taming my Green Elephant.
Here's how I've started, let me know if it helps.
#musings #atthecoalface

Thanks for sharing Zara Altair
ReplyDeleteRheinallt Williams My pleasure. Evernote can be overwhelming.
ReplyDeleteYes, bitesize chunks for me! Zara Altair
ReplyDeleteRheinallt Williams Chunk organization!
ReplyDeleteI could definitely use some tips on Evernote. I started out okay but then it got away from me. Just thinking about going in there and organizing send me cowering to a dark corner whining "mommy"...
ReplyDeleteLon McClure I still have Notebooks for general classification. Tags really help to fine tune. I'm still searching for the communication channel to have Evernote visit the Midweek Zap. So far, just like the complaints about "support," I've had no response either from direct communication with the PR department or requests here on Google+. All ignored. For the time being we are left to devise our own organizational methods.
ReplyDeleteLon McClure There's a lot of stuff over in the Evernote Community that might be of help.
ReplyDeleteI've made a 'fresh' start with my 'system'. I've archived the chaos that once was and will work through it all bit by bit. A mindless task for a morning train (?). That's the beauty of Evernote, it'll sync all the changes as soon as it can. I have to admit, I'm finding notes and ideas that I'd forgotten about and documents already drafted, so it's proving to be a time-saver in the long run. All the while trying to kid my brain that I'm not being 'organised' :-)
A clean slate with fresh ideas may be the way to go Rheinallt Williams . I'll give that some consideration for sure!
ReplyDelete