Yes Zara Altair I planted peas today, and i never fail to get excited about new growth and planting this time of year. Its a metaphor for there always being a 'fresh start'. :)
Zara Altair, we are seeing the blossoms on the trees here too. It seems about a month too early to me, but with the warm January, I think the trees, etc. think that Spring has arrived early.
my too
ReplyDeleteme lvoe you and you
ReplyDeleteAnd so they are! Zara Altair I also saw catkins on a tree, about to sprout today. :)
ReplyDeleteok you
ReplyDeleteAmelia Hoskins I love this rebirth time.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair
ReplyDeletemy too lvoe you
You love of
ReplyDeleteYes Zara Altair I planted peas today, and i never fail to get excited about new growth and planting this time of year. Its a metaphor for there always being a 'fresh start'. :)
ReplyDeleteyour yes my too
ReplyDeleteZara Altair, we are seeing the blossoms on the trees here too. It seems about a month too early to me, but with the warm January, I think the trees, etc. think that Spring has arrived early.
ReplyDeleteAmelia Hoskins Lovely metaphor.
ReplyDeleteyes my too you lvoe you
ReplyDelete