Life and Earth Friendly Fashion
Life and Earth Friendly Fashion
Jessica Maynard, a featured guest on the Midweek Zap, has expanded brick and mortar to online presence. Congratulations, Jessica!
If you love women's clothing with style, comfort, and earth-friendly awareness NouricheBoutique is where to go!
Here's the link to the online boutique http://bit.ly/17ukJoa
#womensfashion #earthfriendlyproducts #earthfriendlyfashion
Originally shared by NouricheBoutique
The Website is coming, The Website is coming
I have posted many sale items today that are shoppable right here in the comments on the page BUT I wanted you to know our shopping cart for our website that is coming soon is ready & up and going 24/7 on our partner Shoptiques.com
It would make my day if you could follow this link and follow (+) Nouriche: http://Nouriche-.shoptiques.com and you can see what we have posted so far! I see so many wonderful things in the future of this partnership!
Oh & this site is making it possible for us to add shipping to the UK, France & Australia too!! Yay!!
Jessica Maynard, a featured guest on the Midweek Zap, has expanded brick and mortar to online presence. Congratulations, Jessica!
If you love women's clothing with style, comfort, and earth-friendly awareness NouricheBoutique is where to go!
Here's the link to the online boutique http://bit.ly/17ukJoa
#womensfashion #earthfriendlyproducts #earthfriendlyfashion
Originally shared by NouricheBoutique
The Website is coming, The Website is coming
I have posted many sale items today that are shoppable right here in the comments on the page BUT I wanted you to know our shopping cart for our website that is coming soon is ready & up and going 24/7 on our partner Shoptiques.com
It would make my day if you could follow this link and follow (+) Nouriche: http://Nouriche-.shoptiques.com and you can see what we have posted so far! I see so many wonderful things in the future of this partnership!
Oh & this site is making it possible for us to add shipping to the UK, France & Australia too!! Yay!!

Thank you Zara Altair, I am over the moon excited about this!!
ReplyDeleteJessica Maynard Great site. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThanks Zara Altair its a work in progress! I will keep adding things too.
ReplyDeleteJessica Maynard It looks great. More items will just add to the mix. :)
ReplyDelete