Still Going. Onboard yet?
Still Going. Onboard yet?
Less than two weeks to enter.
Chromecast and other goodies from Andrij Harasewych
#contest
Originally shared by Andrij “Andrew” Harasewych
Less than two weeks to enter!
I haven't yet updated the page, but there will actually be THREE winners of this giveaway. Not only am I giving away TWO #Chromecast dongles (new in box) - but also, giving away my own copy of David Amerland's book, Semantic Search, being that I already have a digital copy AND another regular copy I happened to have won from another contest!
Sure, the book doesn't have much to do with Chromecast, but it's just a great book, and figure someone can give this extra one a GREAT home!
http://andrij.co/blog/win/
Less than two weeks to enter.
Chromecast and other goodies from Andrij Harasewych
#contest
Originally shared by Andrij “Andrew” Harasewych
Less than two weeks to enter!
I haven't yet updated the page, but there will actually be THREE winners of this giveaway. Not only am I giving away TWO #Chromecast dongles (new in box) - but also, giving away my own copy of David Amerland's book, Semantic Search, being that I already have a digital copy AND another regular copy I happened to have won from another contest!
Sure, the book doesn't have much to do with Chromecast, but it's just a great book, and figure someone can give this extra one a GREAT home!
http://andrij.co/blog/win/
Comments
Post a Comment