Title

LITANY
immerse me in bravura cardinal notes
you only you
thinking of just you
you just
seeds barely germinate a white planting
you only you just
dark soil moist in my fingers
and you only you just
stand there redwood shadows on the
firm architecture of you
watching carmine fuchsia buds open
you only you
lift a scarred chin just
a perfect gesture
thinking of you, I think of only
your great sweet body
and relish acrid salt on my tongue
I’m thinking of you
emerging, how you stand out of the water
glistening valid strength
you only beside me veracious azure
and I am moist in your hands
I’m thinking about only you
jade jangling silver in the crush of bones
you, you I’m thinking
you and I sway to savor your
moon-washed teeth
you just thinking you only you
say the word passion
you only just you
my bruised lip a violet recollection
you only
lift me through the steam on sultry night water
obsidian music cascades through candid dogwood
I’m thinking of just you
#poetry

Nadia Korths Thank you and thank you for reading.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Zara Altair
ReplyDeleteI hope you were together for a long time if not yet. It sounded like young love.
ReplyDelete