#daylateandadollarshort
#daylateandadollarshort
Genes
Yes, your Mom's genes and your Dad's genes recombine to form a very unique you.
But, somewhere inside you have the very genes, not only of your parents, but your grandparents. The whole package.
Every time I look at my granddaughter I think, My genes are inside her.
Today I was thinking about my grandmother and thought, The converse is also true.
My grandmother out with her husband on an adventure in San Francisco.
#28daysoflove
Genes
Yes, your Mom's genes and your Dad's genes recombine to form a very unique you.
But, somewhere inside you have the very genes, not only of your parents, but your grandparents. The whole package.
Every time I look at my granddaughter I think, My genes are inside her.
Today I was thinking about my grandmother and thought, The converse is also true.
My grandmother out with her husband on an adventure in San Francisco.
#28daysoflove

Zara Altair Very cool! What a priceless photograph!
ReplyDeleteKristin Drysdale One of a series of them burying themselves in sand at the beach, camping with the dog, flying a plane, etc. My grandfather died at a young age. After his death, she had potential suitors but she was never interested in anyone else.
ReplyDeleteMy grandmother was and is my rôle model for being kind, happy, open, non-judgmental and accepting of life.
Congrats Zara Altair for completing my #28DaysofLoveChallenge !
ReplyDeleteYour grandmother looks like was at Stow Lake. The garden pavillion is now the Chinese Pavillion and the trees in the behind it are huge now. They still have black swans. This gets me to think that this black swan may be one the original descendant.
Karen V Chin A fun project. At one point in time, early 70's I think, the swans all became diseased. New swans introduced afterward.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair What a beautiful shot! I have very few old family photos so I really treasure them. Congratulations on finishing the challenge.... I had no doubts about you.... You are a doer!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteCarmen Mandich Thank you. I treasure these photos.
ReplyDeleteThe challenge was fun wasn't it?
Zara Altair It really was fun and I think it not only allowed us to make new friends but it also allowed us to have a better understanding of ourselves. ;-)
ReplyDeleteCarmen Mandich Yes and yes!
ReplyDelete