How do You Collaborate?


How do You Collaborate?
Jason T. Wiser on true collaboration with others.

#digitalmarketing  

Originally shared by Jason T. Wiser

To be honest I'm a bit of a freeloader...
We all are in to some degree right? Well, my point is I owe a huge thanks to some of you for the generosity and professional courtesy you've extended to me and so many others. You're the real deal and it doesn't go unnoticed.

Here's what this is all about.

SEO costs money, lot of money, and too often you have to pay sizeable retainers just to ask a simple question.

Of course very little is "simple" about SEO, but you know what I mean. Sometimes you just need to know "Would you do this?" or " should I do that?" and you can't afford to trust the answer from just anyone. You want to know that answer you get is the right one. 

I recently had a pretty unique question about multilingual / multinational SEO and I turned to my G+ connections, and they pulled through. 

Big thanks. #totalrespect  

I love that even as busy as guys like Eric Enge and the rest of the https://www.stonetemple.com/ team are, they always do their best to find time for others. 

David Kutcher from http://www.confluentforms.com/ and his incredibly informational helpouts and down to earth common sense approach to science backed results, I applaud you.

And the seasoned knowledge from Ammon Johns (http://www.ammonjohns.com ) who during a casual and witty side chat (more like a tea break than a consulting session) helped me realize that, "It is a very unique situation, but the answer is quite simple, and here's why..." 

And also Joshua Berg who took the question to the top and asked it during a hangout sessions with John Mueller .

I'm not a customer of theirs. I haven't yet bought their products. I watch their videos. I read their blogs. 

Like I said, I'm a bit of a freeloader. 

Yet, when I contacted these folks with a very unique SEO question about multilingual / multinational SEO, they took time to help me find my answer. 

Thanks gents. 

Look I know a workman is worth their wages and I'm NOT advocating free consulting. But my point is that when I was in a pinch, I knew who to turn to, and they got results.

Comments

Popular Posts