Image Resources
Image Resources
Thanks to Oleg Moskalensky for some great resources for free images.
#stockimages #freestockimages
Originally shared by Oleg Moskalensky
"Free Stock Photos: My Favorite Resources Today" http://www.bigbrandsystem.com/free-stock-photos/
http://www.bigbrandsystem.com/free-stock-photos/
Thanks to Oleg Moskalensky for some great resources for free images.
#stockimages #freestockimages
Originally shared by Oleg Moskalensky
"Free Stock Photos: My Favorite Resources Today" http://www.bigbrandsystem.com/free-stock-photos/
http://www.bigbrandsystem.com/free-stock-photos/


Thanks, Zara Altair, hope you're enjoying the weekend.
ReplyDeleteI am. Oleg Moskalensky Hope the same for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThis is dynamite! I shared with my sister - a budding PowerPoint addict who cannot afford images! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteTerry Leigh Britton It is! Oleg Moskalensky finds great things.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair I shall definitely circle this fine fellow, then! :-)
ReplyDeleteTerry Leigh Britton Good idea. Plus he takes very beautiful/interesting photos.
ReplyDeleteThanks Zara Altair, although it's kind of funny... I'm an ex-drummer who became an IT pro... but I get credit for 'beautiful/interesting photos', go figure... :)
ReplyDeleteOleg Moskalensky Ex-drummer. That is very cool. You get credit for a lot of things.:) Great human being is one.
ReplyDeleteYou're too kind, Zara Altair... thank you!
ReplyDeleteI call it "full spectrum." :)
ReplyDelete