Lovely Flowers Zara Altair <3
Beautiful Zara Altair. I can't pretend to know a lot about plants, but I know what I like and I love this one. Very full and healthy looking.Sorry to hear about your eye, I hope it is getting better so you can enjoy this rhododendron too.
Even Nature's beauty cannot suppress the maddening of the eyes... Swift recovery and calming thoughts...
Bill Graham This shrub was on its last legs when I moved in. Much pruning and shaping. Two years later it is saying thank you. :)
Hart GA When I went to the ophthalmologist this afternoon he was amazed at the healing in one day. Still on antibiotics, but feeling much better. Thank you for all the healing wishes. Hugs.
Zara Altair You have done a wonderful job with this one, it appears to be so full. I guess like you said, full of thanks.Glad to hear you are healing as well.
Bill Graham Thank you.
Lovely Flowers Zara Altair <3
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Zara Altair. I can't pretend to know a lot about plants, but I know what I like and I love this one. Very full and healthy looking.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your eye, I hope it is getting better so you can enjoy this rhododendron too.
Even Nature's beauty cannot suppress the maddening of the eyes... Swift recovery and calming thoughts...
ReplyDeleteBill Graham This shrub was on its last legs when I moved in. Much pruning and shaping. Two years later it is saying thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteHart GA When I went to the ophthalmologist this afternoon he was amazed at the healing in one day. Still on antibiotics, but feeling much better. Thank you for all the healing wishes. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair You have done a wonderful job with this one, it appears to be so full. I guess like you said, full of thanks.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are healing as well.
Bill Graham Thank you.
ReplyDelete