Actions to Turn Around Your Blog from Unbounce.
Actions to Turn Around Your Blog from Unbounce.
Ways to rethink your blog and redesign to increase engagement.
#webpresence #blogging #blog
http://unbounce.com/content-marketing/4-common-blogging-mistakes/?utm_content=buffer094b3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Ways to rethink your blog and redesign to increase engagement.
#webpresence #blogging #blog
http://unbounce.com/content-marketing/4-common-blogging-mistakes/?utm_content=buffer094b3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Thanks for sharing, Zara! ^Hayley
ReplyDeleteUnbounce Haley. So welcome. Practical and actionable.
ReplyDeleteWe can learn a lot from our kitties Richard Wright !
ReplyDeleteI haven't read the article yet. My idea is that there is too much written around - and I have not the necessary time to read although I would like to follow several people and topics. We need collectively to re-find some focus and then find the 100 people with which to have a deep exchange. And hopefully, every now and then, somebody new comes in.
I see my blogging more like a collection of things I want to keep collected in a easy to find space. If somebody is interested, I am happy, if not "pazienza", as they say in Italy