Congratulations to Stephan Hovnanian on his article in Entrepreneur
Congratulations to Stephan Hovnanian on his article in Entrepreneur
Google is trying with Google+ to emulate the real-life trust and connections we build with each other.
#brandawareness #webpresence #businesspage
Originally shared by Stephan Hovnanian
Build Your Brand the Human Way Using Google+
Nice to get featured by Entrepreneur today for the chapter I contributed to Mitch Meyerson 's Online Marketing Superstars book. They did a complementary video that highlights Bill Gassett and GoDaddy as two examples of companies using G+ features to make strong connections with their customers.
And the article text? It's a condensed version of the chapter I wrote, fortunately nothing was misrepresented (maybe oversimplified in some areas, but this site is for a high-level audience so it made sense). You'll pick up a few nuggets, I promise.
#googleplus #googleplustips #googleplusbusiness
http://www.entrepreneur.com/video/244530
Google is trying with Google+ to emulate the real-life trust and connections we build with each other.
#brandawareness #webpresence #businesspage
Originally shared by Stephan Hovnanian
Build Your Brand the Human Way Using Google+
Nice to get featured by Entrepreneur today for the chapter I contributed to Mitch Meyerson 's Online Marketing Superstars book. They did a complementary video that highlights Bill Gassett and GoDaddy as two examples of companies using G+ features to make strong connections with their customers.
And the article text? It's a condensed version of the chapter I wrote, fortunately nothing was misrepresented (maybe oversimplified in some areas, but this site is for a high-level audience so it made sense). You'll pick up a few nuggets, I promise.
#googleplus #googleplustips #googleplusbusiness
http://www.entrepreneur.com/video/244530


Thank you Zara!
ReplyDeleteStephan Hovnanian Super kudos. Very apt, as usual. Always like the way you present G+.
ReplyDelete