Great Change for Google Bookmarks
Great Change for Google Bookmarks
H/T Jason Darrell
Lots of functionality added.
#googlebookmarks #googletips
Originally shared by Jason Darrell
Yay - Google Bookmarks Got A Makeover
One of the things I loathed when abandoning Firefox for Chrome was the inability to do anything other than add a URL to a bookmark folder.
In Firefox, you could tag them, add notes, an altogether more user-friendly. Just gone to "St★r" Peg Fitzpatrick's How to Scale your Social Media post on Buffer and got prompted to add more detail. So I have and here it is.
Looks like Evernote's got a bit of competition, then. Go #GoogleBookmarks
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wWE_voIf5DU/VTb8Phb9a-I/AAAAAAAAHvY/8NL0J0PtLLc/s2048/Bookmark%252520Manager.jpg
H/T Jason Darrell
Lots of functionality added.
#googlebookmarks #googletips
Originally shared by Jason Darrell
Yay - Google Bookmarks Got A Makeover
One of the things I loathed when abandoning Firefox for Chrome was the inability to do anything other than add a URL to a bookmark folder.
In Firefox, you could tag them, add notes, an altogether more user-friendly. Just gone to "St★r" Peg Fitzpatrick's How to Scale your Social Media post on Buffer and got prompted to add more detail. So I have and here it is.
Looks like Evernote's got a bit of competition, then. Go #GoogleBookmarks
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wWE_voIf5DU/VTb8Phb9a-I/AAAAAAAAHvY/8NL0J0PtLLc/s2048/Bookmark%252520Manager.jpg
I just noticed this today, absolutely Fabulous! Thanks, a need to reshare ;)
ReplyDeleteBless you, Zara Altair - be awesome!
ReplyDeleteJason Darrell You are awesome!
ReplyDelete