One Person at a Time
One Person at a Time
Today's three minutes with Mark Traphagen on instant video for marketers.
#podcast #onlinemarketing
Originally shared by Mark Traphagen
Do Periscope and Meerkat Have Value for Marketers?
In episode 7 of my daily 3 minute podcast, I share with you my thoughts on why I think the new "watch it now or it's gone" video apps may actually have value, even for a dedicated evergreen content creator like me.
Traphagen's Takeout Order is a daily 3-minute audio blog.
Listen below, and subscribe on +SoundCloud at https://soundcloud.com/mark-traphagen/sets/traphagens-takeout-order
And here's the playlist of all the episodes so far: https://soundcloud.com/mark-traphagen/sets/traphagens-takeout-order
Now you can follow my podcast on Pinterest! http://stonet.co/TTOPinterest
#tto #marketing #podcast #meerkat #periscope
https://soundcloud.com/mark-traphagen/7-periscope-and-meerkat-any-value-for-marketers
Today's three minutes with Mark Traphagen on instant video for marketers.
#podcast #onlinemarketing
Originally shared by Mark Traphagen
Do Periscope and Meerkat Have Value for Marketers?
In episode 7 of my daily 3 minute podcast, I share with you my thoughts on why I think the new "watch it now or it's gone" video apps may actually have value, even for a dedicated evergreen content creator like me.
Traphagen's Takeout Order is a daily 3-minute audio blog.
Listen below, and subscribe on +SoundCloud at https://soundcloud.com/mark-traphagen/sets/traphagens-takeout-order
And here's the playlist of all the episodes so far: https://soundcloud.com/mark-traphagen/sets/traphagens-takeout-order
Now you can follow my podcast on Pinterest! http://stonet.co/TTOPinterest
#tto #marketing #podcast #meerkat #periscope
https://soundcloud.com/mark-traphagen/7-periscope-and-meerkat-any-value-for-marketers
I love the way you titled our share Zara Altair #getsit
ReplyDeleteMark Traphagen :)
ReplyDelete